Elmelin at The Battery Show Europe 2020
We are thrilled to announce that Elmelin will be exhibiting at the Battery Show Europe 2020 in Stuttgart, Germany from October 15-17, 2020.
Our capabilities and products are a fantastic fit for this sector, we have been involved in projects used in a range of battery applications. We’re particularly excited to be doing innovative work in the automotive industry, helping leading manufacturers devise safer solutions that protect those travelling in electric cars.
The Battery Show is an opportunity for manufacturers, engineers and purchasers to come together and learn about new solutions in areas like thermal management, efficiency and safety. As well as a full complement of exhibiting suppliers, attendees also get the chance to listen to presentations from thought-leaders in the industry, as well as network with other professionals.
Christian Krauss, Sales Director at Elmelin, comments:
“We are very selective as a business about which exhibitions we attend and exhibit at. Considering how fast the automotive market in particular is moving forward on electric cars, and our capabilities in battery insulation, The Battery Show is a no-brainer.
“I’ve attended as a delegate many times before and I always find it to be an insightful and invaluable way to keep tabs on a fast-moving industry and hear from some of the world’s foremost innovators in this area.
“I’m hoping to meet and speak with car manufacturers and their supply chain about how our consultative approach and innovative solutions can help make batteries safer for end-users.”
The benefits of Elmelin mica solutions for battery insulation are wide-reaching and include:
- Our mica barriers offer fire protection to occupants of the vehicle. Combining with other insulation material can increase the evacuation time.
- Reduces thermal transfer between the cell or pack which may slow down the thermal runaway. We have done multiple projects to calculate and develop specific solutions.
- We combine mica with specific materials to create ballistic-resistant mica components.
- Introduces a dielectric barrier between components.
- Non-hazardous, bio-soluble.
- Flexible – we can create composite laminate solutions for any application as well as insert customer specified sensors and controllers. Elmelin’s mica solutions can be cut, punched, shaped and laminated.
Come and visit us at Stand C538 to chat to our friendly experts and find out more about our range of products, capabilities and how we can apply our expertise and experience in thermal and electrical insulation solutions to your challenges around batteries.
If you haven’t already, you can register for your pass here.
We look forward to seeing you there!